Parapente exists as a sport since the mid 80’s. Although it is a relatively new sport, it has been developing very fast all around the world, as it is easy to learn and relatively low-cost, and offers safety and satisfaction. Greece is especially suited for this sport, due to its favourable climate and terrain conditions.
Paragliding, or Parapente from its French name (para for parachute and pente = hill), fulfils an ancient human desire: that of free flight. It gives almost anybody the opportunity to fly like a bird and live a unique experience.
Fly Parapente – Fly Paramotor will make your dreams come true. Structured packages, flying a Paramotor and more… The only thing we left for you is to book your flight and pack!!
- Transfer from and to the airport
- Fully structured trips (including transport)
- Organized one day/multiple day cross country flights
- Paramotor school, fully trained instructors, small groups
- Tandem flights
- Small groups (up to 7 persons)
- Equipment rental (paramotor, helmet, radio, reserve, ets)
- Travel car during your stay
- Fully trained instructors and guides
- Guided tours of archaeological and modern sites of the area
Extra activities such as trekking, rafting, hiking, mountain biking, guided site seeing, in the event of flight cancellation due to extreme weather conditions (very rare for Greece)